Thursday, October 10, 2013

Itsy Bitsy Spider



I completely forgot that Halloween is only 2 weeks away...the time of the year again when I'm struggling in the final hours to find a creative outfit that doesn't look like a cheap Spiderman costume straight from Walmart (although those ones are also sold out!) for the kids.

Oh yeah, and something for myself (I hate to be the one showing up at a Halloween party without costume)!!!  Although I always manage to pull a decent look without spending too much, I came across this beautiful Jennifer Behr Swarovski crystal spider hair slide new in on NAP.  So tempting to "add to shopping bag" when I saw what it looks like once on!




 But I know myself too well, I just rather spend that money on a new pair of boots for fall... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment