Tuesday, October 1, 2013

H&M X Isabel Marant Lookbook









What's even more exciting than Paris Fashion Week (ok, maybe not more but at least as exciting)?  Isabel Marant's collection for H&M!!!  And here's a first look at the official lookbook!  I'm so excited I can barely hold myself together!  All the best pieces from her past few seasons, including the instantly sold out beaded jacket from her 2010 collection (MUST GET MY HANDS ON THIS!).

And look who's modeling the looks: Milla Jovovich, Alek Wek, Lou Doillon and Malgosia Bela!  Talk about the must-have collection of the year!






And that's not it...she even made a few pieces for boys and girls!!!  Oh yeah, there's also a few looks for men, but I highly doubt that my hubby can't live without Marant in his closet (they way I do) so let's not waste time & money on him!

No comments:

Post a Comment