Thursday, April 18, 2013

SHOPPING - BCBG Jewelry Haul






This weekend is the BCBG warehouse sale, so naturally, I was there as soon as I was able to spare from my mommy duties! By the time I got there, the crowd was already considerable and lineups grew very quickly.  In fact, I had to wait over 30 mins just to access the accessory section (yes, there were lineups per departments once inside!).  I quickly scan through and picked up a few goodies for my self and my own mommy.  As for clothing and shoes, I just didn't have the time nor the energy to try on anything.

It was only once home I really had a chance to try on my bubbles: one multi-row beaded necklace w/ gold studded clasp, one multi-row faux pearl and crystal necklace, a pair of bigger-than-life chandelier earrings and a studded handcuff bracelet.

Everything was from $5-50 (my jewelry were only $10/each!!!), so if you live in Montreal, go for a quick look.

When? Thur April 18th and Friday April 19th from 9am-9pm & Sat April 20th from 9am-5pm
Address? 370 De Louvain W., Montreal (QC), H2N 1B6


No comments:

Post a Comment