Monday, March 4, 2013

DETAILS - Haider Ackermann









(Haider Ackermann Fall 2013)


I've always admire Haider Ackermann's aesthetic: lots of attitude, lots of strength, this is a woman that takes charge!  This fall, there's so much rawness in the details...reminds me of what Mongolians wear while riding their horses and chasing after their sheep.

Twisted seams, raw hems, aged leather and shearling, leather straps holding an otherwise unfitted jacket   all defining his collection.  To exaggerate the barbaric effect of the overall look, models were sent on the runway with "bare face" and black to silver ombre hair pulled back.  Although wildly undone (actually resembles to what I look these days since I'm going the full month home sitting after giving birth...Chinese tradition...don't ask), I'm actually really loving the total look!

source: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment