Friday, January 4, 2013

BEAUTY FIX - La Roche Posay



One thing I love being back in North America is stocking up on my cosmetic/skincare products...I love roaming thru the aisles of my local 24h drugstore while Ayden is taking a nap!  Not that these are unavailable in China, but at a hefty 30% premium (and who wants to pay more?).

La Roche Posay has been my go-to pharmaceutical skincare line for many years now - high quality products that are both gentle on sensitive skin and delivers results.  Most importantly, I find they are perfect even for the Asia's humid weather!

I got my good old trusted Active C Facial Treatment and Active C Eyes, which both contain 5% active and stable vitamin C.  On top of helping me prevent fine lines and smooth uneven complexion, they smell like sweet citrus (I'm suck a sucker!).

Another backup is my Anthelios SPF 60 Sunscreen for Face, which doesn't clog pores and it probably the best sun block out there period.

And while I'm there, I might as well get the supersized Effaclar Purifying Gel to use with my Clarisonic and a bottle of Hydraphase UV for the 3 months that I'm in this dry cold Canadian weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment