Tuesday, November 27, 2012

TRES CHIC TOT STYLE - Dolce & Gabbana






(Dolce & Gabbana)


Although Ayden is a handsome little dude (and I dress him the part), I've always secretly wanted a daughter for the obvious reason that girls have a wayyyyy wider selection of clothes, shoes and accessories, etc.  Over the past two years, I've been lusting at all the little tweed jackets, hair bows and ballerina shoes while shopping for yet another polo shirt for Ayden.

Well, now that we found out I'm having a girl, I can't wait to dress up my little princess!  So off I go, shopping online at some of my favourite designers' site for inspiration...

Who knew that leopard prints and brocade can be soooo adorable on tots!  I-must-resist-the-temptation-to-buy-everything...I'm not due until next march 1st...

1 comment: