Thursday, November 15, 2012

SHOPPING - H&M X Maison Martin Margiela





I only had one thing in mind this morning when I woke up: MMM for H&M!  Yes, today was the first day of Maison Martin Margiela's collaboration with the Swedish high street giant and I'm in desperate need of that pair of chocolate brown plexiglass wedge heel knee-high boots!

Unfortunately, due to other commitments, I was only able to get to the nearest flagship store around noon, which means NO MORE SIZE 6 IN ANY STYLE!  After turning around in circle in the MMM collection area for 15 mins and asking every single sales possible, I was able to score a pair in size 7, which turns out to be a better fit with thick socks.  Yay!

But my mission didn't end just there...I was also assigned to get a pair of the nude plexiglass wedge pumps in for my best friend.  That one turned to be a whole lot more challenging as the only pair in nude left was size 5 (which is obviously nowhere near her size)!  I started taking pictures of the red ones as well as the black ones in hope that she wouldn't end up empty handed...and right then, someone gave up on a pair in her size!!!

"Grab them and run!!!", I told myself!  To the cash register!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment