Monday, November 26, 2012

GIRL CRUSH - Zoe



I noticed that I haven't posted any "Girl Crush" recently...mostly because I haven't been inspired by anyone...until last week!

My best friend just sent me a recent picture of her 7 yr old daughter (who also happens to be my god-daughter). I couldn't help myself but to share with all of you (see how I'm not only proud of my own son, but also of my god-kids)...I had to ask permission from her mom to post this as she's simply too cute!

With a fedora hat, All Saints maxi dress, Vintage Hermes double-tour Kelly belt and Hermes Kelly bag (all courtesy of her stylish mommy) and let's not forget about the pose, I think we're raising a little style icon here!

1 comment:

  1. Personally I think this poor girl looks ridiculous! A victim of a vain mother using her child as yet another accessory. Sad really & so materialistic.

    ReplyDelete