I know...I probably already own a dozen pairs of black boots...I'm not sure if it's because we're in September or because NY Fashion Week is just around the corner, but every fall, I feel the urge of getting a new pair of black boots!
Here are my top 5 picks:
- Alaia lace-up calf hair ankle boots - I've been looking at this style since last fall and love the new grey/black leopard print of this season. With an 2" platform and rubber sole, these 6" heels seems like the perfect boots with any outfit.
- YSL Rita flat boots - I can't get enough of the gold metal tip!!! These are so retro yet on trend!
- Alexander Wang ankle boots - Probably the pair that I'd be reaching for everyday this fall/winter. With its cool cutout heels and sleek urban feel, this is definitely a favourite among my fellow bloggers!
- Givenchy fold over the knee boots - While the OTK trend is a little passé, these pull-on fold over are more luxe edgy than sexy mama. Did you also noticed the metal shark tooth embellishment?
- Miu Miu glitter-sole ankle boots - Who cares about red soles when you can stomp around town in glitter soles?!? These might be simple in design (and proven to be leg-lenghtening with tights or skinny jeans), but I just can't resist the peak of silver glitter while walking in the evening!!!