Tuesday, August 21, 2012

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Sucker!










I was out for afternoon tea on sunday with a few girlfriends.  I simply love the idea of sharing desserts and ice latte over a sunny afternoon.  Since we were all free that evening, I dragged them with me for a pedi (yup, mine was overdue...) afterwards.

Well, I was the sucker in this story.  While having my pedi, my manicurist recommended a "treatment", which I had no idea what it was and thought it might be worthwhile to try since it sounded fab and was about $35, which was the same cost as my pedicure itself (can't be that bad, right?).  WRONG!  All I got was a scrub and lotion followed by a 3 mins foot massage (which by the way is usually included in a pedicure anyways!!!).

Oh well, lesson learnt!  At least I love the turquoise shade of my new pedi!

Shirt - Zara; Shorts - DIY; Bag - Celine; Belt - Barbara Bui; Necklace - Ebay; Arty Ring - YSL; Starfish Ring - YSL; Sandals - Celine

1 comment:

  1. If I gave you a foot massage, it would last more than 3 minutes, that's for sure! : )

    ReplyDelete