Monday, July 23, 2012

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Bold











It's been beautiful everyday since we got back to Shanghai last tuesday...mostly sunny with some overcast with temperature in the high 20's...you really can't ask for much more!  Too bad the whole family has been so jet-lagged that we barely took advantage of the weather.

So today, I decided that I'm going to wear my new Missoni dress!  Otherwise, before you know it, it'll be fall and I'll have to wait yet another year until the next time I get a chance to wear it.  In fact, now that I think about all the dresses I've gotten over the last year and never wore, I'll make it a thing to put on something new (sometimes still with tags on) and wear it casually (even if it means to the grocery store).  Yup, this will be my "mid-year resolution"!

Dress - Missoni; Clutch - Club Monaco; Necklace - Ebay; Starfish ring - YSL; Arty ring - YSL; Clic Clac bracelet - Hermes; Crystal bracelet - Swarovski; Flip Flop - A&F

No comments:

Post a Comment