Wednesday, April 11, 2012

DENIM TREND - Floral


(Alexander Wang)


(Citizen of Humanity)


(Current Elliott)


(J Brand)


(Topshop)


I might be onboard with the coloured skinnies, but floral???  Ok, let's first start with my body type: pear shape, which means my problem area (like most women) is the butt/hips/thigh area!

Having that said, we all know that floral print, especially big floral on pastel shades, enlarges.  So, from a strictly stylist point-of-view, I really wouldn't recommend myself wearing floral skinnies to highlight my "problem area".  And to top it off, I'm not even a ver floral kind-of-gal!

I guess, just like last year's flatforms, I'll pass!

1 comment:

  1. i love those floral printed pants.especially the first one (alexander wang's)you chose is amazing!lovely post.

    ReplyDelete