Saturday, December 24, 2011

SHOPPING - Rare Bling


(Kenneth Jay Lane Clip-on Earrings)



(Vintage Multi-chain Gold Necklace)



(Zariin Semi-precious Stone Ring)


I couldn't resist...I had to get some new costume jewelry!

The KJL earrings were a no-brainer...I love KJL for bold design and quality pieces, so getting a pair of oversized bling was a natural fit in my jewelry box.

As for the Vintage necklace, I don't think I've ever spent that much on a non-branded vintage necklace.  But the design, half Egyptian half Medieval, and the sheer uniqueness of the piece made me cave in (ok, maybe I do cave in easily...).

And the ring?  Do I even need to find an excuse?  It's called 'The Tale of Two Stones'!!!  That was enough of an argument (again, I caved!)

But in my defence, its the holidays...and what else can make my eyes sparkle more than new bling?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment